Product Image For Illustration Purposes Only. Actual Product May Vary In Size, Color, And Layout. No Claim Will Be Accepted For Image Mismatch
ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology
- ZKTeco PL10R
- User Capacity : Admin-10
- Normal User-60
- Temporary User-20
TechDeal can change The price of any product at any moment due to the volatile price of the technology product.
We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. TechDeal is not responsible for the results obtained from the use of this information.
ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology
PL10R is a smart lock with advanced RFID technology. It is designed for DIY, which enables you to replace a knob lock with it by yourself easily and quickly
- Advanced 13.56mhz Mifare card technology
- Rugged, sleek, and compact design
- American standard single latch for easy replacement and installation
- Independent clutch motor design under patent protection
- Idle handle design to prevent forcible entry
- Registration data are stored even if there is power loss
- Handle, latch and strike are reversible for all door opening directions
- Emergency key override (concealed)
- LED indicator and inbuilt buzzer
- External terminals to draw back-up power from a 9V battery
- Low battery warning
- Normal Open mode
- Easy to program and easy to use
- Easy to install – no wiring is required
- 3 user groups – Admin, Normal User, and Temporary User
- Backset is 60 mm or 70mm (adjustable)
ZKTeco Smart Door lock:
Smart door locks are the newest innovation in home security products These hands-free smart home gadgets are designed with convenience and safety in mind. Not only are you able to unlock the door using a custom key code, but you’re also off the hook if you’re forgetful and leave your keys at home. This is because smart locks operate electronically and don’t require a key to unlock. Some locks may even use remotes, smartphones, or voice commands from a smart speaker to lock and unlock your door. While they offer convenience to homeowners, some people wonder, “Are smart door locks safe?”
Phone Detection :
One reason people doubt the safety of smart locks stems from the mistaken idea that you can only unlock them with your smartphone. Certain brands of smart door locks use your phone’s presence via Bluetooth to disengage. This becomes problematic if someone steals your phone. However, most smart locks also have a backup key, and an entry code you can enter in the event your phone isn’t with you. Click here for more information:
Lock Removal System :
Not only can many smart locks be hacked, but they also are proven to have other vulnerabilities like the ability to be removed with a flathead screwdriver. Since smart locks often work with an existing deadbolt, this may mean they have the same level of security as traditional locks. Some smart locks require the deadbolt to have certain specifications before installation. For instance, the smart lock may only work with thumb-turn deadbolts and not double-cylinder deadbolts. These limitations could make the home vulnerable since the homeowner will not be able to add additional hardware for extra protection. If you do choose a smart lock, it may be best to rely on a version where you can use it as an extra layer of protection for your traditional lock. Plus, depending on what type of power source the lock uses, the lock may become useless during power failures. Brinks Home Security™ offers smart locks with encryption, opening via Bluetooth, a key code, or a regular backup key, and battery backups in the event of a power outage. If you face any problem then you can contact our Facebook page:
How To Keep Your Smart Door Locks Safe?
Just as there are ways your smart door locks can be compromised, there are also steps you can take to protect your locks from becoming vulnerable. This includes:
- Regularly updating your smart lock password
- Not sharing your smart lock password
- Updating the mobile application linked to your smart door locks
- Practicing these security precautions will keep your smart door locks from becoming an easy target for break-ins.
Interested in home security equipment including smart door locks, sensors, cameras, and smoke detectors? Contact Brinks Home Security today to find out more about their affordable equipment pieces and monitored home security plans.
If you want to low price and good product see below products:
- Realtime GL899 Glass Door Lock
- ZKTeco AL20B Lever Lock With Touch Screen and Bluetooth-Fingerprint.
- ZKTeco AL40B Smart door lock.
Following some steps, you can order easily Order Process:
- Confirm your Quantity, then click on ADD TO CART
- Tap on View Cart
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Fill the form with your details
- Mark on agree, then click on Place Order
- Then add your Shipping Method
TechDeal is the largest one-stop shopping destination in Bangladesh. Launched in 2018, the online store offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from security & automation products. The latest price of ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology in Bangladesh. You can buy the ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology at the best price from our Tech deal website or visit any of our showrooms.
What is the price of ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology in Bangladesh?
Techdeal offers you the ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology at a low Price in Bangladesh. The latest price of ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology is only. You can order on our Website or Facebook Page or visit any of our showrooms. For more information Dial- 01844944094 .
4 reviews for ZKTeco PL10R Smart Lock with Advanced RFID Technology
best quality product.
Human Azad –