IP Phone & PBX Price in BD
Tech Deal is Bangladesh’s best business telephone service. In Bangladesh, we also offer IP telephony services. The service is known as IP Telephony or Hosted PBX. IP PBX Service is another name for it. The Hosted PBX Service is an all-in-one IP Telephony-based Business Communication solution. A phone system that combines all of the benefits of a typical VoIP phone with the added benefit of the cloud. Cloud PBX, IP PBX, and Virtual PBX Service are all terms used to describe a hosted PBX service. A Tech Deal telephone system will offer your company a professional appearance.
Improve your company’s efficiency with unified communication. In today’s world, an IP PBX service is a must-have communication system for both internal and external communications. In Bangladesh, Tech Deal also offers complete Call Center Solutions with CRM Software.
IP stands for Internet Protocol in its entire form. In a nutshell, an IP phone is a phone that can be used over the Internet. This phone can be utilized for a very low price.
What are the requirements for an IP phone?
- First and foremost, you must have access to the internet.
- When purchasing an IP phone, a registration form must be completed.
- You’ll need a photocopy of your national identification card.
- Two photocopies will be required.
What exactly is a SIP account?
The Android Application Programming Interface of the IP phone controls the SIP session initiation protocol (API). It enables the usage of SIP-based Internet telephony in applications. To use the Android features of IP phones, you’ll need a SIP account.
What are the benefits of using an IP phone?
- IP phones offer the most cost-effective means of communication. It is possible to make free calls from one IP phone to another IP phone. Calls to mobile phones, landlines, and other similar devices are substantially less expensive than regular phone calls.
- Apart from conversing on a regular phone, an IP phone can handle everything.
- Having your own network system allows you to control whatever you want. As a result, the security of an IP phone is superior to that of any telephone or mobile system.
- Video calls can be done using an IP phone, but both parties must have a video IP phone.
- With the help of this IP phone, SMS and audio messages can be delivered from the server. It is also necessary to have a recording system.
How many conference calls can you hold at the same time?
The IP phone has a substantially higher IP capability than any other phone. This phone can have simultaneous conferences with up to 10,000 people, something that other phones cannot achieve.
What is the procedure for connecting the IP phone to the Internet?
To connect to the Internet, IP phones do not require a separate adaptor. The Internet connection is established by connecting the router’s LAN port to the IP phone’s LAN port through an Internet cable.
The words IP PBX and VoIP phone system are sometimes used interchangeably to refer to a business phone system that transmits voice over the internet protocol (IP). VoIP, or voice-over-internet protocol, is the abbreviation for this. The PBX, or private branch exchange, is the switchboard component of your private phone system.
The essential component of most current VoIP phone systems is an IP PBX system, such as the 3CX IP PBX. The IP PBX server, VoIP Phones, and, if desired, a VoIP Gateway make up these systems. The IP PBX server works in the same way as a proxy server. SIP clients (either soft phones or hardware-based phones) register with the server and then ask the IP PBX to create a connection when they want to make a phone call.
All phones/users and their accompanying SIP addresses are included in an IP PBX directory. This allows users to connect an internal connection or route an external call to the desired destination via a VoIP gateway or a VoIP service provider.
Why should you use 3CX’s IP PBX as your VoIP phone system for your business?
3CX is an IP PBX with a twist: as the most adaptable solution on the market, it allows you to tailor your phone system to your company’s specific needs:
Select a Deployment – With Hosted By 3CX, you may install on-premise, in the cloud, or have us handle the heavy lifting for you.
Users are not limited – Pay for the number of concurrent calls you want and add as many people as you like!
Getting Rid of Expensive Hardware – Choose from a variety of popular IP phones that are completely integrated with 3CX or operate entirely with softphones.
Integrated VOIP Gateways — Use compatible VOIP gateways to securely connect to the PSTN.