POS - Point of Sale, POS Terminal
Zkteco ZK1510 All in One Smart POS Terminal
SKU: TLD ZK1510 b
- Power-efficient Intel® Celeron J1900 2.0 GHz Quad-Core processor
- Optional Intel® Core i3 and i5 processor
- 15” Bezel-Free true-flat display with PCAP touch
- Multiple I/O interfaces for peripherals
- Standard with 2G RAM and 32G SSD
- Standard with 8C high-definition digital tube
- Optional 3 tracks MSR, attached VFD & 15” customer display
- Faster installation and maintainability
Barcode Scanner, POS - Point of Sale
Zkteco ZKB101 1D Barcode Scanner Platform
SKU: TLD ZKB101 B
- ZKB101 is a 32-bit wired red laser scanner;
- With white and black available, fireproof, waterproof,shock-proof functions, etc.;
- Provides ultra-wide voltage range and high-performance electromagnetic compatibility;
- Provides USB-HID interface, analog serial port; UART interface, and KB interface;
- Standard 10-core RJ45 interface;
POS - Point of Sale, POS Terminal, POS Thermal Printer
ZKteco ZKP5801 High-Speed Thermal Printer
- Multiple Barcode Type: UPC-A/UPC-E/JAN13/JAN8/CODE39/PDF417
- Multiple Interface Type: USB, TCP/IP, RS232
- Built-in Data buffer: receiving data while printing
- Portable and easy refill for paper
The first point of sale system was developed by the National Cash Register (NCR)—the company responsible for the majority of cash registers in the world today. The company integrated new technology, such as bar codes and scanners developed during the 1980s, to convert manual cash registers into mobile sale systems.
Square, Inc. has been an innovator in the PoS (Point of sale) space in recent times. It introduced hardware and software “to transform the checkout process and advance digital and mobile commerce by untethering sales from long lines and antiquated cash registers,” according to the company.
Its systems interface directly with the payment card networks, lifting the burden of maintaining compliance with rules and regulations of the payment industry off the shoulders of merchants. Business analytics in the company’s POS systems is also another attractive feature. However, this is a field with relatively low entry barriers—Square may have been the pioneer, but there are many competitors.
About the Company:
Tech Deal is one of the best Security product providers in Bangladesh. Pos point of sale, Barcode Scanner, POS Thermal Printer, POS Terminal, Model authorized Dealer in Bangladesh. You can buy Pos point of sale, Barcode Scanner, POS Thermal Printer, POS Terminal, etc. at a dealer price from Our head office (Dhaka Polton ) branch: IDB branch, Multiplan branch, Uttara Branch, Chittagong showrooms, Fokirapool Rahmania complex, Baitul mukarram.