- Protective Equipment, Thermometer
TG8818H LCD Digital Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Color: Blue / Purple / Green (Optional) Temperature Measurement Range 32°C – 43°C (90 – 109.4°)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.3°C (0.54 degree)
- Reaction time: 0.5 seconds.
- Measuring distance: 3-5 cm (2-5.9 inches)
- Automatic shutdown time: about 7 seconds.
Best Thermometer in Bangladesh
The handy tool monitors your blood heat to ascertain if it’s within normal range. This information is often helpful for tracking changes in your body, like whether you’re fighting an illness or infection, and may even be wont to track ovulation in women.
It should even be fast-acting—especially for teenagers and toddlers—and easy to wash if inserted into the mouth or rectum. Select designs also code readings to point to a fever (which may be a temperature above 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit in adults, consistent with the National Health Institute) or use advanced infrared technology to urge a no-contact reading.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, thermometers are in and out of stock, forcing many of us to pay quite usual for “good enough.” Know this, though: Most fever thermometers will read your temperature accurately. the simplest ones also are fast and straightforward to read—so you’ll quickly find out what to try to do if you or a member of your household could also be sick. Manufacturer of a good range of products which include Daily Clinical Memory Infrared Forehead Thermometer, No Contact Baby ±0.2℃ Infant Forehead Thermometer, Adjustable Fever Warning Medical Forehead Thermometer, etc.
Our best products: